Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Decent Week

Despite an old guy trying to pick me up on Tuesday, my dog dying last week (;;), and me trying to fend off the summer heat to no avail, it’s been an okay week. Monday yielded a Sorcerer’s Petasos for Bobbyray, a BLM in my LS. Tuesday we got like our fourth Cerb, and got a second Algol to drop. We also to Bahamut V2 on Tuesday night which gave us the best loot pool I’ve ever seen there. Bahamut’s Staff + Mask dropped as well as a Cashmere cloth and all the other good stuff that goes with it. Wednesday I spent most of the evening taking pictures of Purgatory Bats with Xanthe and was even late to Einherjar as we were killing that Marid ZNM, Iriz Irma or whatever. After Einherjar, Xanthe and I went back to Pso’Xja to take a few more rounds of bat pics. I hopped on NIN went to Ifrit’s Cauldron to farm a coffer key for my NIN AF1 gloves (I finally have the mats to upgrade them to +1). Key dropped in like five mobs, which was the easy part. I spent close to two hours searching for the coffer to no avail. I also poked Vouivre, which was entertaining, I lasted longer than I expect considering I was on NIN. I went to bed after not finding the key and logged off. I logged on for a few minutes this morning and found the coffer in the most retarded place, but anyway I found it.

Boring posts are boring. Please Forgive me. ;x

No comments: