Monday, July 21, 2008

Teh Weekend of Awesomes


It was a pretty good weekend. Probably one of the best I had this Summer. Mainly for two reasons, Batman and Odin. The Dark Knight was infuckingcredible I can’t say enough. If you haven’t seen it go see it now. Stop reading, and go see it. I’m serious, stop reading and go see it. In IMAX if you can help it. Batman was so grim, so dark, so perfect. It was mixed with so much emotion and executed better than any movie superhero or otherwise that I’ve seen in probably ten years. It’s that good. Now stop reading and go see it.

Odin, was awesome. I actually went SMN if you can believe that. I haven’t brought SMN to anything in years but it was well placed in the DD setup of our fight. Odin was surprisingly easy, in a disappointing kind of way. We really obliterated it having about 7 minutes left over. E body dropped (yey) but my randoms blow so I lost the opportunity to assign that drop to somebody in my LS.

Overall a killer weekend. I finished it up making an unscheduled appearance on Pet Food Alpha to talk about various things, though I hope to go back on eventually to give my two cents about things we didn’t get to talk about. Oh well…oh btw got a Tiamat too on Sunday before Odin, too bad it dropped nothing awesome.

No comments: