Sunday, April 6, 2008

Omg pix....yes, I'm a little lazy, shut up. :P

I've been REALLY lax with pictures so I'm going to post my most recent ones (within the last week or so) for everyone to enjoy....somehow I didn't take any of Mog and I duoing on DNC and SCH....makes me kinda emo, but enough of that! NO EMO ALLOWED! Anyway pictures *m'yes*



Helping some random JP trying to get the sword this thing drops. I'm a kind and gentle person, really.


lollolwmansuzyQ


Farming IS for Perdu *coughmeripo*


Bugbear ENM


Merk backing me up!


"Hay gais I have sum eyes, want sum eyes?"


Farming IS - Beseiged

Froggy Friday omg. Sixth Floor Madame.


Nice staff.

My blue choco QueenBeryl and I.


Luke literally killing himself @Timmy Camp. He's obviously too lazy to Warp even though he's on BLM. >.>;;


Oh hi thar Mr. Big, Orange, and Flappy





No comments: