Monday, June 16, 2008

Lissy Moves to Windy

I always planned to move to Windurst eventually. It's pretty much been in the back of my mind for quite a while, and yesterday I took action. That's right folks, I packed my trusty Chapeau and Staves into a Chocowagon and moved to Windy. I feel like such a traitor especially after living in Bastok ever since Lissy was born there. I'm honestly not sure if I'll do Sandy missions. I really don't care about the hustle and bustle of Sandy, but Windy on the other hand seems like a nice place to settle down and retire. :3

In other news, I got an Omega Ring last night for my RDM. A couple weeks ago I finished Morrigan's Robe as well. My LS is pwning...and thank god we're doing Einherjar I really love that event. So far we've taken down everything in Sea (not AV), Tiamat, and Bv2 just to name a few. I'm very proud of everyone that came over with me from FM to make the LS as great as it is.

Salvage is still something I constantly do, Moggie finished Usukane feet last night in a very dramatic long and drawn out battle with a Frog. My biggest goal now that that is over is to get some fucking Ares to drop. My group has had no love with Ares yet so we need some!

I guess that's all I really have to say for the moment. T'il next time tata.

3 comments:

Steven Chan said...

I know Liseth loves Tarutaru :3 Just like me.

MogKnight said...

@_@ She only loves one! >:O

Alastor said...

yup.

sono taru boku ha ;p

I did it for lulz.

And for love, money and revenge.

And I will do it again. (fo_o)f