Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunday...was a Good Day

Well, I finally got Altruistic Cape. Finally. Ix'DRK is easily one of the worst NMs in Sea, he just keeps going and going...and yesterday was no exception. Fourteen fucking reraises and it dropped Vice when I was trying to get our Einherjar run setup, so I was hardly paying any attention to the fact that it dropped!

Einherjar went incredibly well. I couldn't be more pleased that I had helped lead us to victory and set everything up to make it happen. I'm more pleased about the win than getting my cape...

I have a little less than 5k IS to go to ungimp my NIN by getting Perdu Blade. I can hardly wait. Hopefully I'll be seeing that this week.

Tonight is my LS's first Dynamis, we're going to do Bastok, hopefully getting the win so one of our members can finally experience the freezing chill of ice. More to come this week!

No comments: