Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sea Fun and some Random Thoughts...for the day

So let me start off by saying I love Sea. It's obvious as I spend the majority of my in game time there, but let me also say PM Mission 8-2 is incredibly frustrating with a lot of people....especially when the person that needs it has to get into bed at a reasonable hour. This mission was always long, I did mine with four people when I first got Sea and we had gotten through pretty quick with that setup. More than that though seems to be burden.

In other news, we popped Temperance at Elvaan tower only to see it depop. I wasn't livid, but I wasn't happy either.

The new LS is going great all-in-all people still have to learn a few things about stuff, but I think we'll be fine.

Concerning my real life, my job feels as unfruitful as ever, like a road leading to nowhere. I really really need to try and take a risk of moving and see if I can get a better job elsewhere despite not having finished my BA. I've been trying to save a decent amount of cash to finance for my surgeries and for a move...probably SoCal where I can share a place with Hanh. I only hope my family understands all this if I just somehow magically decide to pickup and leave, which is looking better by the moment.

I met through Craigslist someone who seems motivated to write music with me. We're probably going to meet up somewhere on Friday, I have to say I'm pretty scared, I hate talking to people in person most of the time, but I guess I shouldn't feel that way. There's really no reason to.

OH and one other thing, my hair, yes hair...it's going to be done on Saturday I can't wait! I'm probably going to lighten it up considerably and have an inch or so cut off to get rid of some of those pesky split-ends. ^^

No comments: