Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So far, so good....

It's been a little over a week since I started DRFv2, and so far things seem to be okay. We have a mix of more experienced players to people that can't find the ass end of a Dodge Durango. I guess it's to be expected that I'd be getting some less than perfect people to join my LS but I'm going to have to work with what I have. I'm excited and skeptical about it all at the same time.

My rl is getting better, my relationships with the people in my life are mending slowly, and I'm learning to walk with more confidence trying to accept and love myself for who I am despite my imperfections. Outside of that I'm definitely worried about something that's been going on with my body internally. Hopefully it's not anything serious. I guess we'll find out on the 21st when I go to see my doctor.

No comments: