Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh man oh man oh man...

This Presidential election just heated up. I can't believe everything that's going on with it. There was word not too long ago that John McCain choose the Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin for his veep pick. I'm not too shocked since her name was in the group of people rumored to be on his list for veep but I really think this is going to throw the Democrats for a loop! I think McCain has a legit chance of winning now. He made the right veep choice in my eyes where Obama made the incorrect choice. Joe Biden? Laughable. LAUGHABLE. Hillary would've been the better veep pick but she wasn't even vetted. What a slap in the face to the Clinton camp. Don't get me wrong the main DNC speeches from Hillary, the former President Bill, and Obama himself were very good but I'm really beginning to think the chance for the Dems to take back the White House in the name of "HOPE" and "CHANGE" is getting a big kick in the ass right about now. I hate McCain and some of the things he stands for, but his choice for veep only furthered my resolve to vote for him as the lesser of two evils between him and Obama. lolJoeBiden. What the hell. And POOR HILLARY if McCain gets elected as Mrs. Palin will be the first woman to reach an office so high in the U.S. McCain, I'm glad you didn't pick Joe Lieberman it would've been a fatal mistake, but I think you have a shot now. DON'T BLOW IT.

No comments: