Thursday, February 14, 2008

Omg Macha's Cuffs

So last night the strangest thing happened in Salvage. Two 35s (not one!) decided to drop from Gate Widow in Bhaflau Remnants both being Macha's Cuffs (grats to Odinblade for getting the other!). So it looks like my next Salvage piece I'll be upgrading will be Morrigan's Cuffs seeing that I only need the 15 piece from Zhalyolm which we'll be doing twice in a row today and tomorrow for both Odin and I. The only thing that will pose a problem to me upgrading my Cuffs is getting the Bloodwood Lumber needed to finish them. That stuff is semi-expensive and kind of rare so I'm trying to come up with the options I have in order to obtain the mats I need. I'll probably try and farm the lumber myself and/or ask Humnoi or Odin if they can desynth Soulflayer Staffs and hope for the best. I wonder if I could farm Soulflayers solo...I bet I could, might be a pain in the ass though. I'll probably try anyway. w

Anyway, I guess that's it for now.

P.S. Happy Valentines Day Moggie. :3

No comments: