Sunday, February 10, 2008

Recent Achievements















So Like...yeah I'm a bit overdue on this but I guess it's better late than never to post a few recent achievements of mine in game. First of all, I've really been trying to gear my NIN better now that it's 75 and obviously getting a Byakko's Haidate is the number one priority for NIN as far as rare/ex items go. So far I'm 0/2 on Byakko ftl, but my reet Salvage group has helped me tremendously in helping me finish Usukane Hizayoroi in two nights! It's really a record and some tremendous luck that fell on me getting the 35 and 25 for this piece two runs in a row. But yeah anyway!!!! It's a nice piece (no.1 WS piece) and a good substitute for my Haste setup until Byakko finally decides to drop his pants (w)! I've also recieved my relic hands for RDM from Bastok in the craziest and only city run I've done since the last Jeuno I did with DRF prior to leaving. We manaburned the entire zone and made decent progress in farming up a boatload of currency and some decent AF2. I also recieved my relic RDM belt from Buburimu. As far as merits go I finished all my job specific ones for RDM including Bio 3 and Slow 2. I also recently got DRK to 50 though it's been a struggle finding parties that want to invite me. I'll eventually get it to 75 Homam hands and lolAbyss Cape await my arrival to that point.

1 comment:

MogKnight said...

I thought this was gonna be an Xbox 360 Achievement Unlock Dealie! >:o