Thursday, November 8, 2007

Packing for MA, FFXI happenings for the week

So right now, I'm packing my bags for Massachusetts. It's so hard to choose what to bring, but I definitely know I need some warm clothes. It's pretty cold here so I'm anticipating it to be a little more chilly in MA. Haven't gone to sleep yet, not sure I'm going to be able to. I've got about two hours before I have to leave the house so it's just not worth it. I mean I still have to get dressed and do some makeup, good thing my hair is already taken care of! I hope that I get a few things moving when I go up later today, I'm really looking forward to moving on with the next chapter of my life. Watching "Pumping Iron" right now, just in the background as something to keep me awake. It's an interesting movie to say the least, I'm not into to body building at all (obviously :P), I'm really watching it for all the lulz brought to you by the governator!~

Observe >.> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjG2s6UOaw

If you've never seen that I'm sure you laughed, I know I did tonight when I first saw it!

FFXI has been really fun this week. I did a little bit of everything, Sea farming, Dynamis, Bahamut Version 2, and of course, leveling my gimp Dark Knight sub job. It's 25 now, and that's saying something considering that I've soloed most of it. I tried to solo Fenrir tonight RDM/NIN, he ate me on my first attempt, and I actually got him down to 15% on the second attempt before running out of time (so lame). Anyway, here's some pictures from this week in game of the fun I've had with my new LS the Foodmonsters, enjoy!

Sea Farming:


Dynamis - Bubu (Thank you FM for the win, finally!)


Tanked the entire party, thank god we had a PL:


Buffing up for Bahamut 2:


And the aftermath about 40 seconds later:


I is an Astonisher of Wyrms, didn't yous get the memos?

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Cool pic's.

What server are you on?

MogKnight said...

Stop with the cumming already ; ;

Nyanoh said...

Grats Liseth (ffxi) and Good luck with moving. I sincerely hope everything goes off without a hitch. Take pictures of your new surroundings!