Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm tired!

Good God. I am exhausted, but I absolutely don't feel like sleeping yet it's not even 10pm here. My day was pretty derivative but it wasn't bad by any means. Played some FFXI, went for a walk, and just, well, chilled for day. It was nice. I LOVE my new LS on Carbuncle everyone in it is very nice and I am having a great time. I really want to get my Dark Knight to 37 for my Red Mage (it's the only sub I don't have for it). I've been doing what I can to level it. I've had to solo quite a bit, but that doesn't bother me. I can go at my own pace and just zone if I want that way. Was in a party today with some RMT died probably about four times before I decided to leave. I'll get it to 37, I just have to be patient.

But yeah, I'm tired, and it's not even 10pm yet! Next Friday I'm going to visit Massachusetts. It's the beginning of the end and once I finally move away from Ohio I'm not coming back!

I really wish I had more to say tonight, but I'm just not that inspired. I'm planning on doing some shopping tomorrow, maybe I'll get all "gothed-out" something. I totally missed out on Halloween so I have to make it up!

2 comments:

Nyanoh said...

Best part.. ok no, a good part of halloween is when sales go on for a week afterwards ;) Yes I'm thinking mostly sweets, but other "Gothy" items work.

MogKnight said...

I hope you enjoy your... DRK TO 75 >:O